Wednesday 15 April 2020

Perfect Cream Game

Perfect Cream Game


Perfect Cream Game is really good game, my favorite games and I always play this game in my free time. I highly recommend this game. I just hope there is more items in the future, I already have all the items but you will have to face to many advertisement. . The graphics of this game is outstanding and advanced. Furthermore, controls are very easy which is better then the last time I tried to get a game from the creater.

Overall it is a really good game but when I used the unicorn piping bag and I used the chocolate icing it looked like the unicorn was pooping on the stuff but it is still a fun game, not hate B.T.W . But the unicorn thing is pretty funny. Also can you maybe add to it and let us pick the toppings at the end. Perfect cream is an awesome game. Its relaxing and satisfying.


See the demo video if you want to see before installation on your mobile. Girls are taking too much interest in this game. Its best game to remain stay at home in this current scenario of Corrona Virus.


 

Why are you waiting for? Download from bellow Google Play Store and enjoy the game.


0 comments: