Saturday 11 April 2020

Sniper 3D: Fun Offline Gun Shooting Games Free

Sniper 3D: Fun Offline Gun Shooting Games Free


Sniper 3D is best game of all the games. I love it. I can kill the killers before they kill again. But!! As much as I enjoy playing the game I dread even opening the app to be bomb barted with app after app. There is an app after every mission and they are 30 seconds long each. I spend more time waiting for the apps the clear than playing the game. 

This game is nice available free for all the customers having Good graphics. Limitation on rifle encourages payments to get upgrades, and a premium subscription required to get the best weapons. I hate subscription games. What can't we just buy them and play them without this constant need to add packs etc. At least that way you know the true cost.

Sometimes you get people who kill you with 2 shots. A few of the missions you do in a vehicle, it's difficult to orient and you'll die quite a few times before being able to do it.


Why are you waiting for? Download from bellow link and enjoy the game.







0 comments: